Thursday, April 16, 2009

whore moan

I keep wanting to break down
I'm hoping it's just the hormones from the period i'm supposed to be having right now - but for some reason am not.

I'm so stressed. Between hoping to God i can get into the nursing program, trying my hardest to get a B in Chem and managing my urge to get the hell out of here, I'm going crazy.

I am having a really hard time with all of this.

Block Party is this sat. it should be fun.
I don't really understand what all the hype is about. I suppose being allowed to drink outside is a big deal...?
I still have to buy a stupid wrist band so the cops don't give me an underage. I don't even plan on drinking very much anyway.
I have so much work to do and the MS walk on Sunday at 12. I can't afford to be hung over.

Note to self: Call PetCo and Giant about summer work... I keep procrastinating on it and if i don't jump someone is going to beat me to it. lkdsjfasldkjf

0 comments: