Monday, August 3, 2009

A quck to-do, a video and i need to sleep!

To Do Tomorrow:
- Clean the bedroom
- Go to corner stables (dun dun dun)
- Go to Ruby Tuesday for my paycheck (yay training on minimum wage!)
- Hit the mall with the sister and mother
- Fill out the big brother/ big sister forms
- MAIL THE BIG BROTHER/ BIG SISTER FORMS!
- Go to walmart (boo)
- Ulta again? oooo pretty pallets
- start taking my vitamins...
- laundry?!

-------------------------------------------------------

Here's a video from the beach! I completely forgot about it! I was creeping my pictures from that weekend and I found it!

Just so you know, I was at the beach all week without product and without a flat irion so i am all natural. Plus, I don't wear makeup around anthony. Also, I can't open my eyes in the morning. I am the farthest thing from a morning person, i have no shame. It's a process for me to wake up. Anthony, however, is a freak and has absolutely no problem waking up and exploiting yours truly.

This is what I woke up to:



I do love him though. Promise.

Passing out now. PAZ!

0 comments: