Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seriously now

I was journaling by hand again, but with all honesty it is driving me crazy. I hate writing by hand for several reasons.
For one, i have a gnarly writers bump that drives me absolutly crazy. It's finally going away because everything is done by computer now. I wrote by hand for a week and it's already huge again!
Secondly, I don't like it not being password protected...
Finally, I have the most disgusting handwriting ever. My sister, she would stay home and practice her caligraphy while i was out galavanting. Now she has pretty handwriting and mine looks absolutely horrific.

I figure I'm already going to write all my notes by hand come this September. I don't know why i should start engorging my writers bump already. plus, everything is digital now! i can't put pictures in my journal but i can easily do so here.

-------------------------------

So you think you can dance has started again. My goodness I love that show. I would give anything to be able to dance like them. I wish i had the time to join the dance team at school. They really have an exceptional program and i would love to be a part of it. Bail's roommate was in it last year and I went with her to see the end of the year performance. Really sick.

-------------------------------

Baily and I signed the lease on apartment 10. Anthony lives in apartment 5. Ley lives in apartment 7. we're all living in the same complex! what's more is i actually got my parents to let me live off campus for my sophomore year -- and pulled it off! I'm so excited and so is Baily. I did the math and made the plans, all my parents had to do was say yes. That and fork over $300 for the deposit and first month's rent. Hey! I paid $100 of it! That's quite the achievment, what with me working my crap job at Corner Stables.

-------------------------------

I did get a job at Ruby Tuesday though. I was actually hired and they're going to train me starting on the 21 of this month. I can even transfer my employment to Bloom! It's a serving job too, finally. No one would hire me before because I didn't have experience. Quite the catch 22. But i spoke with the manager at the Ruby's in Bloom and they said they would have no problem taking me on whenever I choose to move to Bloom.

Which, hopefully will be VERY soon. I want to get up there near the begining of August.

I have other issues, but SYTYCD is on. hahahaha. quite the acronym! I'll be back is my point... not a loser, i swear.

0 comments: